Corporate Accountant (CPA/CA)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This is a direct hire for a global chemical company that has been
in operations for over 40+ years. Company has grown over the years
but maintained the culture of a small organization and offers many
great perks for their employees.
- The Woodlands Texas (North Houston).
- Flex Schedule, 100% In Office Monday-Friday.
- $70,000.00-$95,000.00 plus annual bonus.
- Comprehensive PTO, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, etc.
- Benefits including PPO/HSA Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Matching Program.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting; creating, tracking,
maintaining, and reconciling fixed assets schedules and record
- Actively participate in month-end close, schedules, and
financial reporting including variance analysis.
- Complete G/L accounts analysis and reconciliations which
includes bank statements, revenue, and cost reconciliation.
- Complete and manage monthly and quarterly reconciliations of
bank accounts, accounts receivable and other G/L accounts in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile and review G/L accounts to ensure accuracy and
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries as
directed (standard and ad hoc).
- Track prepaid amounts and record amortization entries.
- Coordinate inter-company balances, review business units, and
provide explanation of variances.
- Post AR Payments to the customer accounts, monitor balances and
customer credit limits.
- Process credit requests from vendors and customers in a timely
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes with customers and
- Provide accurate accounting information to customers and
suppliers as needed.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal
customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and
- Support Auditor in conducting financial audits.
- Assist in Inventory reconciliation and validation.
- Provide back up for AP for Invoice entries and payment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- *Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or a related
- *CPA Preferred or obtained within 1 year of employment.
- *Experienced Chartered Accountant strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Consolidated Financials of multiple companies
- At least 2 to 4 years experience in Accounting, preferably
within chemical manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting standards, procedures, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
organizations facilities.by Jobble
Keywords: Talentwell, Conroe , Corporate Accountant (CPA/CA), Accounting, Auditing , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!