Early Childhood Development Soccer Instructor PAR
Company: Soccer Shots - The Woodlands/Spring
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEarly Childhood Development Soccer Instructor
Soccer Shots The Woodlands/Spring is hiring part-time instructors!
Our exciting and engaging programs serve children ages 2-8 in
daycares, preschools, and public parks across the North Houston
area. Our public parks and childcare facilities are located in The
Woodlands, Spring, Tomball, Conroe, Magnolia, and Willis. This
unique position provides candidates with an opportunity to build
their resume as they serve in childcare centers as early childhood
educators, account managers and, of course, soccer coaches. Our
programs are year-round Monday through Saturday, and our 30-45
minute sessions are generally between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM weekdays
and 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturdays (flexible hours for those
looking for as little as 5 hours per week to those looking for 30
hours per week). We provide training, soccer equipment, and all
curriculum materials. We offer rewarding work in a great
environment with flexible schedules and GREAT PAY ($16-$20 per
30-35 minute session). At most locations, there will be multiple
classes, meaning you may be instructing 2-3 consecutive sessions
($32-$48 for less than 2 hours of work). Additionally, our staff is
fun and friendly; you can expect to be part of a group that cares
for another, works hard and has fun doing it. Our office is
centrally located near Six Pines Drive and Woodlands Parkway, and
our office doors are always open to our coaches! In addition to
weekly meetings, we also celebrate with team outings and regularly
connect for a game of soccer, beach volleyball or just to grab a
meal. Visit us at soccershots.com/woodlands The ideal instructor
should meet the following criteria:
- Experience with and a passion for working with children is
necessary; soccer playing experience is preferred but not
- Must be 18 years of age and/or have received a high school
- Caring: Very patient and understanding of kids, has true
passion for children, sports and upholding the goals and core
values of Soccer Shots.
- Organized: Arrives on time to each session, communicates well
with Soccer Shots leadership and other coaching staff, completes
administrative tasks to satisfaction
- Responsible: Can handle a group of 10 or more children,
maintains professionalism in appearance, friendly and courteous
with day are center staff and director as well as parents,
- Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (2-8
years old), and be able to connect with them on their level, being
goofy, using your imagination, and watching kids smile.
- Reliable Transportation: Must have a safe and reliable car,
valid driver's license, car insurance and clean driving record. You
are responsible for driving yourself to your sites. In addition to
the above, a successful candidate must pass a Child Abuse History
Clearance and Background Check and be CPR and first aid certified
(or willing to get CPR certified). Soccer Shots - The
Woodlands/Spring Soccer Shots is an engaging, non-competitive
children's soccer program with a focus on character development.
Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the
field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach completes our comprehensive training
program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of
developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to
coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire
children.An exceptional customer experience with ongoing
- Families receive a weekly summary of what their child is
learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive
communication.Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early
childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis
on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood
education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced
and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay
current with childhood education standards.If you have a passion
for positively impacting children, we'd love to talk to you! Soccer
Shots is an international franchise brand with franchises in 34
states and Canada. This position is for your local franchise. Visit
soccershots.com to learn more and/or for franchising opportunities.
Company Website www.soccershots.com/woodlands
Keywords: Soccer Shots - The Woodlands/Spring, Conroe , Early Childhood Development Soccer Instructor PAR, Education / Teaching , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!