Manager 3, Regional Operations Support
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Unit Description:You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing
you've achieved great customer/patient-satisfaction means
everything to you. It does for us, too.
Sodexo has an immediate opening for a full-time Regional Operations
Support Manager 3 (ROSI) to provide regional Food and Nutrition
Services support in a 17 hospital system for the Houston Area. This
position will last up to 18 months and will provide an opportunity
to train and highlight your skills working with multiple
directors/general managers and reports directly to the General
Manager. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for
executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent
management that drives operational excellence and our service
commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
While in this full-time role, you are encouraged to apply to
permanent positions at any Sodexo location.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as
well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in
safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate
professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level
of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit
flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management
Systems (FMS) and The Market Connection (TMC), and is proficient in
computer skills and report management experience.At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time
off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our
employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for
more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in
a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools,
Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living
and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue
your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully
vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo no later
than February 28, 2022, absent a legally required exception, and
are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of
vaccination via an online portal.
After February 28, you must be fully vaccinated before you can
start work. Fully vaccinated by February 28 means:
- Obtain the first dose of a two-dose vaccine no later than
January 27, 2022; and the second dose no later than February 28,
- Obtain one dose of a single-dose vaccine no later than January
27, 2022Position Summary:The Manager 3, Regional Operations Support
(ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight
operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM)
as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has
direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs,
resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational
excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable,
Reliable, and Repeatable.
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels.
Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo stakeholders to
drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 20%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of
Sodexo programs and brand.
- Utilizes data driven decision making processes around
operational expenses and performance outcomes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data such as labor and turnover reports, etc. to
engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues using data, logic,
benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine
best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Knows, understands and effectively manages comprehensive unit
finances including both Sodexo and Client budgets.
- Set operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
Safety - 20%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team.Talent - 20%
- Ability to effectively manage critical aspects of Human
Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations,
etc) to support individual and team development and drive
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee
engagement and recognition
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work
experienceBasic Management Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional
Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g.,
maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds,
custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food
services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store
operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Conroe , Manager 3, Regional Operations Support, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!