PRN RN Field/Case Manager
Company: At Home Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Overview:Assist on a PRN basis in additional adult care visits
in the privacy of our patients homes. This position pays by the
visit and mileage between patients.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and
federal of governmental regulations and intermediary
- Demonstrates proficient understanding and adherence to
continuous quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental
or infection control standards. Participates in quality improvement
program to identify and report problems, identify problem
indicators, and perform chart audits and review.
- Performs specialized nursing skills including professional
assessments and direct patient as prescribed by the Patient'
physician, Plan of Care and within the scope of practice for
professional nursing in the state of Texas.
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and
patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient,
family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as
- Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon
patient admission to care. Accurately and timely complete Discharge
Summary at time of patient discharge from agency services.
- Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement program to identify and
report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart
audits and review.
- Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient
status and problems daily.
- Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by
nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal
physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
- Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed
by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes
appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the
- Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate
patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling,
problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete
appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
- Provides counsel and information to client and family members
upon request regarding patient needs and services.
- Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and
available on call as required.
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state
- Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to
coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral
sources for the agency through professional and timely
- Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community
resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple
services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services
are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient;
coordinate services to avoid duplication. Review for quality
outcome improvement prior to discharge. Assure that discharge is
appropriate. Prior to discharge review for goals met and
improvement in OASIS Outcomes.
- Review documentation for completion of teaching
- Performs all other duties as requested by
- Requires a RN nursing license in the state of Texas with a
minimum of one year experience in practice.
- Requires prior home health experience working with adult
- Must have current CPR and TB testing.
- Requires traveling to geographic locations.
- Requires the ability to use of to 50 pounds of force if
- Requires the ability to utilize electronic equipment
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Conroe , PRN RN Field/Case Manager, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!