Property Manager - Affordable - Conroe
Company: 5305 Marquis Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Property Manager - Affordable - HUD
Marquis Asset Management Inc. is seeking a Property Manager -
Affordable - HUD to join our team in Conroe, TX.
Who we are:
Marquis Group was founded in 1992. Beginning as the Marquis Group
before maturing and branching into Marquis Development Inc, Condo
Marketing Inc, and Marquis Asset Management Inc, our firm has grown
and developed every year. Marquis Asset Management houses its own
accounting department, compliance department, human resources, and
site operations team, while Marquis Group also has an in-house
Acquisitions Team, Development Team, and Property Management.
What we offer:
- $50,000; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package availableAbout the role:
Effectively managing and coordinating people, activities and
available resources in order to maximize the successful operation
of the property. Ensures the
operations of the property complies with the policies and
procedures, Fair Housing and other applicable laws and regulations
governing our operations.
This is for a Project Based Section 8 (HUD) property.
What you'll do:
- Initiates and manages all core business processes, including
leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, adhering to
city and/or affordable program requirements, budgeting, accounts
receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and
recruitment, and team development.
- Generate and maximize property income.
- Monitor, maintain and control property expenses.
- Accurate and on-time submission of all reports.
- Understand, analyze and correct property financial statements
- Monitor, supervise and direct entire property team.
- Adhere to all federal, state and local employment law as well
as Company's HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all Affordable Programs regulations
and/or other federal, state and local requirements applicable to
- Strong skills in OneSite, EIV and TRACS program are essential
as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in order
to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Maintain proper records for all applicable programs to
- Supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct and
evaluate on-site team members.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact professionally with residents, vendors,
contractors and clients.
- Mathematical skills are required.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, OSHA
Requirements, EEOC Laws, and Local, City and State Ordinances.
- Ensures office is opened on schedule and that office and model
apartments are maintained in a clean condition.
- Performs light housekeeping as necessary.Skills Required:
- Knowledge and 1 to 2 years of experience in multi-family
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally
and in writing.
- Have a positive attitude and keep a solution-based and
customer-focused mindset at all times.
- Proven employment history of property management, sales,
marketing and customer service background sufficient to manage the
day to day operations.
- Maintain high legal/ethical standards in all work related
- Take pride in quality of work and attention to detail.
- Professional in-person and phone presence and etiquette.
- Ability to make informed decisions easily and decisively.
- Capacity to work with little to no supervision using effective
time management and organizational skills.
- Complete tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Partner with team to resolve issues and highlight
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) preferred.
- Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred.
- Tax Credit Specialist (TCS) preferred.
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS) preferred.
- Fair Housing Training and LIHTC training preferred.
- Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS)/REAC Inspection
- Management & Occupancy Review by the Contract Administrator
- Electronic Income Verification (EIV) system preferred.
- Knowledge of HUD Subsidy Programs.
Keywords: 5305 Marquis Inc, Conroe , Property Manager - Affordable - Conroe, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!