Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager PRN
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemDescription -
ExternalDo you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of a team.We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a -Registered
Nurse (RN) Case Manager -to join our family. Come be a part of the
change! -We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
fantastic opportunity.HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe -- -Conroe,
TXCase Manager (RN) PRNHCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary
acute care 342 bed -hospital that has been serving the community
for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II
trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care
services, women's center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences,
pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology,
hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care
facility. -HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA
Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division.
The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.What
you will do in this role: -The Case Manager -will help facilitate
discharge needs of patients with emphasis on culture, financial
considerations and family dynamics.
- Assists patient/families with psycho-social, cultural and
financial considerations that may impede recovery.
- Formulates plan for post-hospital care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings and family conferences as
- Completes psycho-social assessment upon admission.
- Performs insurance updates, as requested.
- Employee reflects HCA values and a sensitivity to HCA ethics
and compliance principals in his/her daily activities.
- Adheres to policies on appropriate access.
- Respects patient confidentiality.
- Upholds code of conduct - Professional Requirements: -
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility
and with the public.
- Adheres to dress code; appearance is neat, clean and
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful conditions.
- Consistently completes all assignments in a timely manner, is
thorough and appropriately detailed.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements, including all state,
federal and Joint Commission regulations.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled. - -Able to provide
personal transportation to multiple referral sites throughout
marketing catchment area(s).
- Wears identification while on duty.
- Attends departmental in-services and completes annual
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working
relationship with physicians, departments and staff.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding department
operations, fire, safety, infection control and emergency
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the hospital, as
well as the focus statement of the Unit. Qualifications What
qualification you will need:Education:
- BSN preferred What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas RN license -
- RN with Rehab/or Case Manager experience
- Case manager certification preferred
- 1-3 years experience in an acute medical setting preferred
- CRRN -preferred
- Clinical experience in the care and management of the Inpatient
- Effective verbal, written and persuasive communication
- Computer and keyboarding skills (25 wpm minimum).
- Ability to work with others to ensure quality patient
- Organization and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Continuous focus on excellence in work environment. HCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
-Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. -We are actively interviewing so apply today! -We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. -Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking -.For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, Conroe , Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager PRN, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!