Nurse Manager RN, Assistant
Company: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Recovery Is Possible!For more than 25 years, Monte Nido &
Affiliates has delivered proven treatment for eating disorders. Our
programs offer a model of treatment that blends medically
sophisticated care with a personalized treatment approach. Our
treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to client ratio,
and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized
treatment.In a recent survey, over 84% of our employees were
"satisfied" or "very satisfied" working at Monte Nido &
Affiliates!We now seek a Full Time Assistant Nurse Manager to join
our treatment team a Clementine the Woodlands in Conroe Texas.
Clementine the Woodlands offers state-of-the-art, evidenced-based
residential programming for eating disorders and co-occurring
presentations. This program provides treatment for up to 12
adolescent females (11-17).
- Collaborate with Nurse Manager to oversee operations and
functions of Nursing, medication administration, and medical
- Participate in scheduling, leading, and developing nursing
- Insure medical safety standards are followed and the work of
Nurses is consistent with the standards of practice for their
- Liaise between administration, physicians, pharmacy, clinical
staff, and clients on behalf of Nurse Manager or as assigned.
- Sharing call rotation with the Nurse Manager is a part of this
full-time, salaried-exempt leadership role.Key Qualifications:
- Active license as Registered Nurse (or be license eligible);
having or pursuing BSN is desired.
- Previous experience in a nursing operations leadership role, in
a hospital or residential setting, is desired.
- Professional Nursing for Mental Health or Behavioral Health
patient populations is very important.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; safety
awareness; and showing collaborative teamwork are all
- Must hold current CPR/BLS certification prior to starting work,
which Monte Nido & Affiliates will provide if needed.
Our benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k)
retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great
medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance
options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
32-40 hours per week. On call every other week. Flexible with
working different shifts: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11a-7p, 7a-7p, 7p-7a,
11p-7a. E/O weekend.
32-40 hours per week.
Keywords: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC, Conroe , Nurse Manager RN, Assistant, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!