Quality Control Manager
Company: Lyrba USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Lyrba USA, a sustainable and socially responsible plastics
processing company, is opening its brand-new state of the art food
grade PET sheet production site that will be utilizing 100%
post-consumer material as its feed source.Our QC Manager Provides
guidance and direction to the management team as it relates to the
established Integrated Quality System. (IQS) -This manager would
also work closely with our sister facilities with future
integration efforts. The scope of the IQS system consists of ISO
9001 and ISO 140001 principles, although certifications may not be
sought. - This position would be responsible for all daily QA
needs, Customer reporting, lab data compilation, Equipment
verification, Audit compliance and Audit preparation activities. In
addition, this position executes and contributes to corporate and
regional strategies as it relates to the both the short term and
long-term Continuous Improvement Program objectives.ROLES AND
- Develop and Maintain Integrated Quality System (IQS) of ISO
- Preparation of Audit Management Activities including Reporting,
Corrective & Verification Action Plans
- Lead and direct the activities of lab techs; hands on working
- Plan and conduct Internal Audits to meet ISO type requirements.
- Facilitate all formal audits
- Work with purchasing to coordinate and assist audits of
- Work with purchasing to help develop suppliers quality
- Lead special projects as they are identified as needs for the
- Follow-up and support the timely closure for both internal and
external audit observations and findings.
- Manage & support in Root Cause action activities relating to
- Oversee and report on the IMS corrective action & continuous
- Assist Corporate & USA Process Management as
required.QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree and at least 6-8 years of Quality Assurance
- Proven results-oriented team leadership ability with
outstanding communication skills written, verbal, and
- Quality auditing experience.
- In-depth understanding of ISO 9001.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Proficiency in technical writing skills used to develop
effective procedures and a quality manual in a consistent
- Ability to meet IMS short and long-term objectives and
schedules defined in activities such as: external and internal
audits, action due dates and special projectsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds Able to walk,
stand, sit for extended periods.
- Able to handle extreme heat/cool weather operations.
- Available for flexible working hours/overtime if needed.
- Able to work in a diverse, team-oriented environment yet still
be able to think independently.
- Able to follow both written and spoken work instructions.
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor.Powered by
Keywords: Lyrba USA, Conroe , Quality Control Manager, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!