Registered Nurse Case Manager PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Description - ExternalDo you want to be a part of a
family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently
seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to join our family.
Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare
Conroe - Conroe, TX Case Manager (RN) PRN HCA Houston Healthcare
Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been
serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour
designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive
care unit, cardiac care services, women's center, daVinci robotic
surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy,
sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging
services, and wound care facility. HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is
affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare
Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of
hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and
diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi
and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory
care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional
transfer center. What you will do in this role: The Case Manager
will help facilitate discharge needs of patients with emphasis on
culture, financial considerations and family dynamics.
- Assists patient/families with psycho-social, cultural and
financial considerations that may impede recovery.
- Formulates plan for post-hospital care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings and family conferences as
- Completes psycho-social assessment upon admission.
- Performs insurance updates, as requested.
- Employee reflects HCA values and a sensitivity to HCA ethics
and compliance principals in his/her daily activities.
- Adheres to policies on appropriate access.
- Respects patient confidentiality.
- Upholds code of conduct Professional Requirements:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility
and with the public.
- Adheres to dress code; appearance is neat, clean and
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful conditions.
- Consistently completes all assignments in a timely manner, is
thorough and appropriately detailed.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements, including all state,
federal and Joint Commission regulations.
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled. Able to provide
personal transportation to multiple referral sites throughout
marketing catchment area(s).
- Wears identification while on duty.
- Attends departmental in-services and completes annual
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and a cooperative working
relationship with physicians, departments and staff.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional
- Complies with policies and procedures regarding department
operations, fire, safety, infection control and emergency
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the hospital, as
well as the focus statement of the Unit.
What qualification you will need:Education:
- BSN preferred What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas RN license
- RN with Rehab/or Case Manager experience
- Case manager certification preferred
- 1-3 years experience in an acute medical setting preferred
- CRRN preferred
- Clinical experience in the care and management of the Inpatient
- Effective verbal, written and persuasive communication
- Computer and keyboarding skills (25 wpm minimum).
- Ability to work with others to ensure quality patient
- Organization and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Continuous focus on excellence in work environment. HCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Conroe , Registered Nurse Case Manager PRN, Executive , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!