Occupational Health Nurse
Company: Huntsman International LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description: Occupational Health Nurse Huntsman's
Performance Products Division is now searching for a new
Occupational Health Nurse. who will be the occupational nurse for
the Conroe Plant. As the Occupational Health Nurse, you will:
- - - - -Schedules, coordinates and performs annual and
pre-employment physical examinations. -
- - - - -Schedules doctors' examinations and any needed follow-up
- - - - -Assesses and treats injuries/illnesses and completes
accident/incident documentation as required.
- - - - -Manages Workers Compensation claims for associates and
- - - - -Manages the return to work process for work and nonwork
related medical conditions.
- - - - -Responsible for maintaining medical program compliance
and electronic medical records.
- - - - -Develops and participates in wellness and health
promotion programs for site associates.
- - - - -Assist in the development and coordination of medical
training for first response medical team.
- - - - -Interact with government agencies as needed for
training, drills and regulatory compliance . Skills and experiences
- Bachelor's Nursing degree with 5+ years of Occupational Nurse
- Prefer or can complete certification as a Certified
Occupational Health Nurse, Case Management (COHN/CM: Certified
Occupational Health Nurse/Case Manager) or AOHN-C/CM (COHN-S/CM:
Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist/Case Manager)
- Requires a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- CAOCH Hearing Conservation Certification
- NIOSH-approved Spirometry Course
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and
- Proficient with EMR essential, experience with Cority EHS
platform a plus
- Provide support to Freeport Plant to schedule physical exams,
return to work and worker compensation claims as requested.
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment,
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification,
sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic
protected by law in every location in which we have facilities
national or local. Please refer to - for Company's Data Privacy and
Protection information. - All unsolicited resumes presented by
recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or
service. Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job
offers. Huntsman does not make -job offers until after a candidate
has submitted a job application and has participated in a
face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman
always end in "@huntsman.com" and that any job offer that requires
payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you
have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit
our Careers website at . Additional Locations:
Keywords: Huntsman International LLC, Conroe , Occupational Health Nurse, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!