Registered Nurse L&D
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a
Registered Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
-We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe - Conroe, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery (L&D) - -
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342-bed
hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75
years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center,
Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services,
women's center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric
care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric
medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Reassess patients on an on-going manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the hospital policies and
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the application and advanced interpretation of
- Performs vaginal exams and identifies: a) presentation, b)
dilatation, c) Station, d) effacement
- L&D nurses (not APU) are responsible for circulating for
Cesarean Sections and Tubal Ligations.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere and
compliance with "Refection of Excellence" standards.
- Models and reinforces behavior consistent with goals for
teaching the patient, communicates patient status to appropriate
member of the healthcare team, and provides support to the family,
Qualifications What you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN Program
- Current licensure in Texas and/or current Compact License
- Current BCLS certification required
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire
- ACLS Certification within 90 days of hire
- Credentialed for FHR interpretation within 1 year of hire
- Minimum of 1-year current L&D experience requiredHCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. -
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking -.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, Conroe , Registered Nurse L&D, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!