Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA) - Conroe, TX
Company: Total Primary Care
Posted on: May 5, 2022
OverviewFounded in 2014, Total Primary Care is revolutionizing
healthcare. With 50+ locations in Texas, Total Primary Care has
quickly established itself as a leader in primary care. Total
Primary Care is a one-stop shop for all healthcare needs, in a
convenient and comfortable environment. Our focus areas include
Primary Care, Medical Weight Loss, COVID-19 Testing, Allergy
Testing, DOT Physicals, Diabetes, Flu Shots, Low Testosterone,
Erectile Dysfunction, etc.
We operate under 2 brands:
- Total Men's Primary Care, focused exclusively on men.
- Total Care Primary Care, focused on families.Join us today to
see how we are changing the face of healthcare!
Why this Job ROCKS!Join us and you will see, we don't do things
like everyone else. We are the fastest growing and highest rated
Primary Care Group across Texas. We have been able to do this
because of our incredible team members and the culture we've
built!If you are looking for an amazing place to work, grow, learn,
and have a blast - keep reading.
- Great team! We spend a ton of time hiring and training the best
- Great pay! We pay well and there's upside based on performance.
- Great benefits! We provide the good things you'd expect and a
little bit more (401(k), health insurance, PTO, in-house health
- Great opportunities! We're growing and we like to promote from
within. If you're a true rock star, the sky's the limit for you
here!If these values speak to you - keep reading.
- Teamwork: we collaborate to solve problems to lead to better
- Excellence: we balance striving for perfection & making
progress, always seeking better ways.
- Accountability: we take ownership from start to finish!
- Respect: we respect and encourage our team members & patients
with high integrity---always.Total Men's Primary Care is searching
for a Texas-licensed Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Nurse
Practitioner (APRN or FNP-C)!Great opportunity for a provider to
enjoy autonomy, have a voice and actively contribute to shaping a
practice, and to enjoy a refreshing approach to patient care.
Previous experience with family medicine, men's health, and/or
primary care, required.We are a rapidly growing, FUN , and
innovative company. We're out to revolutionize men's healthcare.
From the physical build-outs, to our standards for patient care and
our internal workings, we've broken the mold of traditional
healthcare and redesigned the whole experience. Not to mention, our
patients are pretty awesome! We run the highest-rated medical
facilities in Texas, period. Check our hundreds of reviews.If you
are looking for an amazing place to work, grow, learn, and have a
blast - keep reading.Duties & Responsibilities (What you are
actually going to be doing):
- We're not sure exactly how to say this, but generally speaking,
we want you to have fun and do good.
- Make our patients' day. Seriously, we love our patients and we
want them to enjoy coming to the doctor's office.
- Follows all company policies and protocols in the normal course
- Sound medical decision making abilities.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering
diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies;
interpreting test results.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing
patient management plans.
- Maintains timely and accurate records in EMR and adheres to all
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; and participating in professional
- Be awesome!Qualifications
- Experience in a related field, such as general practice, family
or internal medicine, urology, or endocrinology is preferred.
- No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
- Active state license in good standing
- Active DEA Certificate, preferred, but not required
- Active Controlled Substance Registration
- Team player, we really, REALLY mean this! This is a cornerstone
of our culture.
- Positive attitude, no really, we mean this too.
- Comfortable around computers, since you will be using one all
- High attention to detail, we are talking about patient lives
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented
behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members;
partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for
each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and
able to receive constructive coaching.
- Reliable transportation.Job Type: Full-timePay: $80,000.00 -
$120,000.00 per year
Keywords: Total Primary Care, Conroe , Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA) - Conroe, TX, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!