Registered Nurse RN FT Days
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals
Posted on: May 13, 2022
About UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas,
was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to
our patients, residents and their families.Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
Responsibilities:The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct
and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18
years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions,
general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or
wound care needs.The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNsEducation and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as
a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.Certificates, Licenses,
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as
available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge
Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals, Conroe , Registered Nurse RN FT Days, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!