Outpatient Physical Therapist
Company: FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you a Physical Therapist with visions of providing
cutting-edge services and one on one care to your patients? Do you
have great ideas that have been stifled by traditional PT
practices? If so, this is the last stop on your job search. We are
part of the world's fastest-growing physical therapy company and
are looking for an innovator like you to add to our quality team at
our Woodlands/Conroe location. We're spelled different because we
Why You'll Love This Job
As a Physical Therapist with FYZICAL you will:
- Have state-of-the-art technologies and proprietary protocols at
your disposal, giving you the freedom to go beyond traditional PT
approaches to determine the best path for each patient's
- Have access to unparalleled continued education to increase
your knowledge base, further your credentials and gain new and
unique perspectives of physical therapy. Including access to all
resources in FYZICAL COLLEGE, an accredited orthopedic residency
program and individualized mentoring programs.
- Work directly with a leadership team seeking to expand FYZICAL
in the Greater Houston Area and who are fully invested in your
career development, leading to continued career growth
- Benefit from a generous bonus program, paid time off and the
satisfaction of being a valued member of a supportive and
collaborative team of professionals making a lasting impact on our
patients and our community.
- NO WEEKENDS!!!If you are ready to launch your career with a
company that is unmatched in the PT arena, apply for FYZICAL's
full-time Physical Therapist (PT) job opening
- Perform new-patient evaluations/exams; assess physical activity
limitations; diagnose patients.
- Plan, prepare and administer skilled physical therapy treatment
plans in accordance with physician orders, referrals,
prescriptions, current standards of care, and by assessing and
interpreting evaluations, records, and test results of
- Measure and track treatment effectiveness.
- Educate patients and encourage continuation of home exercise
programs that improve the patient's overall health.
- Provide patient care and related activities, in accordance with
skill level and deemed appropriate by the Texas State Code of Laws
and other governing entities such as Medicare.
- Utilize timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled
- Promptly and thoroughly document and maintain clinical and
administrative records, including but not limited to, daily notes,
weekly reports, initial evaluations, treatment progress and
responses, and discharge summaries.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient personal health information
in accordance with HIPAA compliance.
- Adhere to company's guidelines for billing of clinical and
- Adhere to the clinic mission, policies, standards, and
- Participate in educational workshops and presentations for
community education.Required Skills
- Graduation from an accredited PT program and current PT license
- Preferred at least one year working in outpatient neurological
or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
- Passion for working with vestibular, balance, neurological, and
fall-risk patient population
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in an autonomous
- Must be able to carry out and progress a skilled treatment plan
in outpatient setting
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and organizational skillsAbout the
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers was founded in 2013 and is
headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. With more than 450 locations in
45 states, from Florida to Alaska, FYZICAL is a champion in the
physical therapy space as well as a leader in the future of health,
wellness, and preventative care. FYZICAL offers a hands-on,
personalized approach to comprehensive clinical care, including
Fall Prevention, Orthopedic, Sport, Neurological, Manual Therapy,
Vestibular rehabilitation and healthy lifestyle products and
FYZICAL strongly believes in supporting private practice, because
private practice is built to support patients through relationships
and connection - the cornerstone of our company's culture. Members
of the FYZICAL Family radiate excitement and enthusiasm for the
future because our business model is transforming an industry
dominated by big hospitals and corporations. From all across the
nation-in large cities, rural communities, and small towns- FYZICAL
teams are achieving amazing results for their patients and
Private practice owners include physical therapists,
otolaryngologists, audiologists and even investors realizing the
massive opportunity the FYZICAL business model presents, which
provides them with business systems, operational support, clinical
education, and proprietary technology and protocols.
Visit fizicaljobs.com to learn more about our what it means to be
part of our community of dedicated team members.
Keywords: FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, Conroe , Outpatient Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!