Medical Office Specialist
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Medical Office
Specialist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Conroe Montgomery Physician Group which
is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,
Conroe Montgomery Physician Group, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Medical Office Specialist where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
* You will manage all front office functions including patient
relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification,
and answering phones
* You will manage filing and retrieving medical records and patient
* You will assist with collecting and recording co-pays (cash
and/or charge) including balancing the day in the computer
What Qualifications you will need:
* One year of experience in a medical office setting is preferred
Experience using an EHR system is highly preferred
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment,
practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist
integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than
1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA
Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide
direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical
Office Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Conroe , Medical Office Specialist, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!