Registered Nurse RN (14400) - Med Surg
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Registered Nurse RN (14400)$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
* The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
* Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
* Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and
other patient care team members.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
* As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the
patients' age in the performance of any task.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Ability to project a professional image
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and
hospital policies and procedures
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
* A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs
Education and/or Experience:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good
standing, by the state of employment.
* Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
* ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as
available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge
Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.)
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Conroe , Registered Nurse RN (14400) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!