Registered Nurse (RN) L&D
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeNEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates Do you want to be a part of a
family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently
seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part
of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe -
Conroe, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery (L&D) HCA
Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342-bed hospital
that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It
provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III
neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women's
center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care,
rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric
medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility. HCA
Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston
Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The
division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient
surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging
facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas.
Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13
off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. What
you will do in this role:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Reassess patients on an on-going manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the hospital policies and
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the application and advanced interpretation of
- Performs vaginal exams and identifies: a) presentation, b)
dilatation, c) Station, d) effacement
- L&D nurses (not APU) are responsible for circulating for
Cesarean Sections and Tubal Ligations.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit, as
- Responsible for maintaining customer friendly atmosphere and
compliance with "Refection of Excellence" standards.
- Models and reinforces behavior consistent with goals for
teaching the patient, communicates patient status to appropriate
member of the healthcare team, and provides support to the family,
as needed. Qualifications What you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN Program
- Current licensure in Texas and/or current Compact License
- Current BCLS certification required
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire
- ACLS Certification within 90 days of hire
- Credentialed for FHR interpretation within 1 year of hire
- Minimum of 1-year current L&D experience required HCA
Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, Conroe , Registered Nurse (RN) L&D, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!