Radiology Technician (ARRT) (15186)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Radiology Technician (ARRT) is responsible for delivering
professional care to long-term acute and rehabilitation patients
ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric.
* Collaborates with hospital leaders, physicians and staff to
provide optimum imaging services.
* Supports employee education to enhance knowledge and skills
necessary to achieve positive imaging results.
* Supports patient education in order to maintain confidence and
comfort with imaging staff.
* Understands and utilizes department and corporation-wide policies
and procedures relating to safety and infection control.
* Ability to project a professional Image.
* Knowledgeable and demonstrate competency in current principles
and practices, which are clinically specific to medical, surgical,
rehabilitative and gerontologic imaging.
* Knowledge and experience in the needs of patients ranging in age
from 18 to geriatric.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing
and speaking skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases,
* CT and X-ray experience
Education and/or Experience:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Current Certification in good standing with the American Registry
of Radiologic Technicians (ARRT) for those states in which it is
required. Although ARRT certification preferred, in those states
where it is not required, 2 years of hospital radiology tech
experience may be substituted for certification.
* Must maintain current Provider CPR certification throughout
* Must be a Licensed CT
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Conroe , Radiology Technician (ARRT) (15186), Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!