Registered Nurse (10956) - Med Surg
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Registered Nurse (10956)InGenesis is currently sourcing for
Registered Nurse candidates to work for our potential client. In
this role, you will provide general nursing care to patients within
a detention population This position is dependent on contract
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and
we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
* Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of
Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted
practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and or granted
* Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as
appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
* May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to
* Must appropriately document patient/resident encounters
electronically according to current standards of care using
electronic health records.
* Evaluates health care needs of residents and develops nursing
care plans to meet those needs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Associate's or baccalaureate Registered Nurse degree from a
program accredited by The Accreditation Commission for Education in
Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
* Current, full and unrestricted licensed as Registered Nurse in
the state of Texas.
* One year of professional experience as a licensed registered
* BLS certification through the American Heart Association--.
* Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
* Ability to pass a federal government security background
* Required to walk unaided at a normal pace for up to 10 minutes
and maintain balance.
* Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes,
where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide
* Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
* Must have the ability to assist sick, injured or aging detainees
or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require
lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs
significantly more than self).
* Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of
aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
* Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
* Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
* Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for
long periods of time.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and
is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in
North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in
positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others.
This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues
who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver
superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of
the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the
healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special
need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting
our website at
Keywords: InGenesis, Conroe , Registered Nurse (10956) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!