Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
Registered Nurse. We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe -
Conroe, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab HCA Houston
Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that
has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides
a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal
intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women's center, daVinci
robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation
therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine,
diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility. HCA Houston
Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part
of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a
comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers,
emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater
Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17
hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency
centers, and a regional transfer center. What you will do in this
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for
Cardiovascular Nursing and managing all assigned personnel,
supplies and equipment.
- Maintains competency in performing all skills outlined in the
CV Nursing competency skills list.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and
improve the quality of patient care.
- Will participate in peer review and continuous quality
- Responsible for direction of emergent care in crisis situation
in a calm, knowledgeable manner.
- Patient and family education pre and post procedure.
- Assists physicians with procedures, as necessary (i.e., right
and left Heart Cath, temporary and permanent Pacemakers,
Aortagrams, Cardioversions, Vena Cava Filter Placement,
Pericardiocentesis, and Intra-aortic Balloon Placement, Peripheral
Angioplasty, Peripheral Stent Placement, Intra-arterial/Venous
Infusion Therapy, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [PCI],
- Assumes responsibility of charging department, as needed.
- Maintains clear and respectful communication with patient,
family, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
- Responsible for administration of medication, knowledgeable of
actions, indications, contraindications, adverse reactions, dosage
and route of all drugs administered.
- Adheres to and complies with HCA Code of Conduct as part of our
Ethics and Compliance Program.
- Attends annual training sessions
What qualifications you will need:
- 1-year prior critical care clinical experience required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification HCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition
team. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Conroe , Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!