RN Nurse Supervisor - House Supervisor
Company: The Pediatric Connection
Posted on: January 25, 2023
RN Nurse SupervisorDo you have a passion for helping medically
fragile children grow and flourish to their full potential? Do you
enjoy training, mentoring and coaching clinicians and caregivers?
Are you looking for your next role and want a career with growth
potential, not just a job? If you said yes to these questions, we
are growing and we need YOU!
Thrive SPC is seeking a dynamic Nurse Leader to join our team. In
the role of Clinical Supervisor, you will be responsible for
managing all clinical services provided to clients as well as the
education, training, and supervision of our nurses in the
If you are an RN who is passionate about helping children and is a
superior communicator, with the ability to solve problems and build
relationships quickly, we want to hear from you!
* An active unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license.
* At least one-year of experience as an RN within the last 36
months. PDN experience preferred.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks of critical
importance simultaneously, while maintaining a professional and
* Familiarity with electronic charting and review to ensure
accurate and timely submission of documentation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Interviewing, education, training, performance management, and
field supervision of clinical team members.
* Client triage, including admissions, recertifications, and
* Working with clients, Clinical Director, and others on the care
team to create high quality individualized Plans of Care.
* Review documentation submissions for accuracy, to improve
quality, and to ensure authorization for services goes
* Conduct home and/or hospital visits.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most
need it, in the place that is best for them and their families -
their home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services
and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest
quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team
members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven
environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class
development programs designed to advance their careers.
For more information about Thrive SPC, visit our website at
Keywords: The Pediatric Connection, Conroe , RN Nurse Supervisor - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!