LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse FT Nights
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The--Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse-- LVN /
LPN is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all
patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
- Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse,
provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established
hospital and nursing standards,
- Responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing care to patients.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- Perform additional duties assigned.
up to $30.67 / HR
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU LVN/LPN.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with
current state license in good standing.--
- Additional documented training required to work in WC.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse-- LVN /
LPN must maintain current BLS certification throughout
- Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as
a LVN / LPN is preferred.
- If working in ICU, must have current ACLS throughout
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state license to practice as an Licensed Vocational
Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse-- LVN / LPN.--
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification preferred within--one year of employment or
as available courses allow.
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe, Conroe , LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse FT Nights, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!