Registered Nurse Days
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Registered Nurse, with appropriate competency completions, is
responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all
patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs. - The RN is also
responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all
patient care during his/her shift. - Demonstrates the knowledge and
skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice. -
Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and
other patient care team members. - Promotes teamwork with
physicians and personnel of other departments. - As appropriate,
the Registered Nurse takes into consideration the patients' age in
the performance of any task.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
Education and/or Experience: -
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as
a registered nurse is preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of
- If working in ICU, current ACLS is required upon hire and
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe, Conroe , Registered Nurse Days, Healthcare , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!