Human Resources Junior Recruiter - Up to $8,000 in Bonus Incentives
Company: Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you interested in Human Resources? Creative in terms of
marketing/branding? Enthusiastic about recruiting?Are you someone
who is ready to put your years of "Tweeting" and "Instagramming" to
work? Do you want to contribute to a leading healthcare
non-profit?If you answered "yes" to the above - then keep reading -
because we'd like to meet you!What you will do:
- You will work with a collaborative HR team in a fun, fast-paced
- Attract talent using social media posts that you create!
- Recruit candidates by using advertisements, job boards, resume
databases, professional networks, referrals, etc. "Mine" for
passive applicants on LinkedIn and other sources.
- Write, update, and publish job descriptions to read as "job
- Create and prepare recruitment materials. Organize hiring
events, participate in job fairs, and network with potential
- Coordinate pre-employment drug screens and background
- Organize all communication with candidates.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring
process and act as a point of contact for all candidates.
Distribute all candidate communication, coordinate pre-employment
backgrounds, answer questions about compensation/benefits, and act
as a consultant to new hires by helping them onboard.
- You will play an important part in building a strong employer
brand and culture. You will help us maintain a positive employer
reputation on Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.---
- Ultimately, you'll be a key contributor in meeting hiring
demands by helping us attract, hire, and retain the most qualified
of employees.What's in it for you:
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Annual Year-End Commission Incentive
- We're a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness qualified
- Live in Conroe/The Woodlands and avoid commuter traffic.
- Awesome Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Company-paid
Life and Disability insurance, HSA/FSA
- Retirement Options (with Company Match!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Meaningful work in the mental health and intellectual
- Work-Life Balance
- 9 Paid Company Holidays 2 Personal Holidays (VIP Days)
- Paid Time Off begins accruing on your first day (2.5 hours per
week - increasing with tenure)
- Weekly Payday (Get paid every Friday!)
- Mental health and wellness support from our Employee Assistance
- Casual Dress Code (Wear jeans every day!)To be considered, you
- Initiative, work ethic, hustle, and motivation!
- Bachelor's degree and a valid driver's license.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing, branding, and social media.
- Ability to travel for recruiting meetings, college visits,
career fairs, networking events, etc.You get bonus points if:
- You have 1 year(s) experience in Human Resources
- You are an extrovert with amazing people skills
- You successfully manage content on multiple social media
- You have a habit of taking a "deep dive" with online
- The following words or phrases describes you:
- Get stuff done
- Drive. Determination.
- A "Go-Getter"
- Good judgementKeywords:Recruitment specialist, recruiter,
recruiting, human resources, HR, talent acquisition, HR specialist,
sourcing, personnel, social media, marketing, corporate brand,
non-profit, healthcare.How we protect our employees:
- TCBHC is committed to the health and safety of our staff.
- We adhere to mandates and guidelines in accordance with the
- Proactive COVID-19 precautions, screenings, and monitoring
protocols are in place for the protection of team members and
clients.What's cool about Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare:
- Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those we
serve and our communities by ensuring the provision of quality
services for individuals with mental illness, substance use
disorders, and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.Our
- You find or get sent this job ad.
- You read the ad.
- It piques your interest.
- You tell us you are interested by applying or sending us your
- You meet the team in-person or virtually.
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become since
starting your career with Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare!This
position is eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus and up to $6,000
additional incentives, for a total of $8,000 by
12/31/2022.Effective January 1, 2017, all Tri-County Behavioral
Healthcare campuses are smoke free.Payscale:$45,000/Yr End-of-year
commission incentiveNotice to Prospective EmployeesTri-County
Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all
Federal and State laws pertaining to employment. Tri-County
Services is committed to Affirmative Action and has an Affirmative
Action Plan.The Texas Health and Safety Code, Section 533.007,
allows Tri-County to check conviction records on applicants.
Tri-County Services contracts with Pre-Check, Inc. to complete the
following background checks in accordance with Texas State Health
and Safety Code, Chapters 250-253: Criminal history check through
the Texas Department of Public Safety (TXDPS), Employee Misconduct
Registry (EMR), Nurse Aide Registry and for Medicaid and Medicare
fraud. Tri-County Services will check the CARE System to determine
if an applicant has a confirmed allegation of abuse, neglect or
exploitation and will not hire any individual with a confirmed
allegation.The Texas Administrative Code, Title 25, Chapter 414,
Subsection K, has established the following list of offenses that
are an absolute bar to employment: criminal homicide, kidnapping
and unlawful restraint, indecency with a child, continued sexual
abuse of young child or children, sexual assault, aggravated
assault, injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled
individual, abandoning or endangering a child, aiding suicide,
agreement to abduct from custody, sale or purchase of a child,
arson; robbery, aggravated robbery, conviction under the laws of
another state, federal law, or the Uniform Code of Military Justice
for an offense containing elements that are substantially similar
to the elements of an offense listed above, felony conviction for
theft which occurred in the previous five (5) years, indecent
exposure, improper relationship between educator and student,
improper photography or visual reporting, deadly conduct,
aggravated sexual assault, terroristic threat; online solicitation
of a minor, money laundering, Medicaid fraud, Medicare fraud,
cruelty to animals, false identification as a peace officer,
disorderly conduct, and discharges of a firearm in a public place
other than a public road or a sport shooting range, as defined by
Section 250.001, Local Government Code. Offenses that are not an
absolute bar to employment but may be considered a contraindication
will also be considered during the pre-employment process.
Tri-County will also complete a driver's license check. All
applicants, employees, contractors and volunteers will be checked
prior to hire and monthly through the Texas Health and Human
Services Commission Office of the Inspector General (OIG) List of
Excluded Individuals. All applicants are required to successfully
complete a drug screening and a physical agility test prior to new
hire orientation.Applicants who are selected for a position in the
Criminal Justice/Jail Diversion Department, TCOOMMI, and those who
provide services to TCOOMMI, i.e., psychiatrists, nurses, etc.,
must have a Federal background check by fingerprinting through the
FBI upon initial hire and annually thereafter.Applicants who have
lived out of state for two or more years from the date of
submission of this application must have a Federal background check
by fingerprinting through the FBI if they are selected for a
Keywords: Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare, Conroe , Human Resources Junior Recruiter - Up to $8,000 in Bonus Incentives, Human Resources , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!