Company: Burnett Specialists
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Payroll Administrator needed for immediate hire in The Woodlands
- Ensure that all HR Operations processes meet departmental and
organizational goals -in accordance with all federal guidelines and
- Responsible for the coordination of all payroll functions,
including processing payrolls -and calculating and remitting
Federal and state taxes in a timely and accurate manner and in
accordance with organizational programs, generally accepted
accounting principles and all state and Federal regulations.
- Partner with the Manager, HR Ops to maintain vendor
relationships and support -vendor-related projects.
- Collect feedback throughout the year to make recommendations on
benefit plan -revisions and initiatives as part of annual
- Monitor the calculation of wages, payments and deductions to
ensure compliance -with organizational pay programs and Federal and
- Support the review of vendor performance, vendor contracts and
- Develop employee-facing communication materials including
benefit / open enrollment communications, total reward updates /
communications, wellness opportunities, etc.
- Monitor the Leave of Absence program for employees across
multiple States, in accordance with all State and Federal
- Interprets policies and procedures related to leaves.
- Audit, review, and reconcile benefit reports with vendors and
- Build cross-functional relationships to maintain active and
appropriate communication with facility and regional management,
Human Resources, Finance, Accounting and other stakeholders as
- Continuously monitor procedures and payments for compliance,
oversee audits, and identify areas for improvement and implement
changes as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years' professional experience with focus on
multi-state Payroll, Benefits / Total Rewards required.
- Knowledge in Leave of Absence, 401K programs and Wellness
Program a plus.
- Experience negotiating with providers and vendors,
- Position requires fluency in English, written and oral
- Strong demonstrated proficiency in Workday preferred.
- Strong demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products required,
including intermediate or higher Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Excel with
Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs - REQUIRED.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player when
- High degree of professionalism.
- ADP Workforce Now experience with Time and
Attendance.HOUWD51PandoLogic. Keywords: Payroll Administrator,
Location: Conroe, TX - 77301
Keywords: Burnett Specialists, Conroe , Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!