Orthopedic PA Employment - Conroe, Texas
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description Specialization:Orthopaedic Trauma SurgeryJob
Summary:HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is seeking to employ a
physician assistant or NP with first assist training and
experience, to join an employed team of orthopedic surgeons
providing orthopedic and Level 2 trauma coverage to HCA Houston
Healthcare Conroe.Job Duties:
- Actively participate in all aspects of patient care, in all
- Complete assigned tasks efficiently to maximize availability
for other responsibilities.
- Arrive on time for work; do not leave without notification of /
approvalfrom your supervising surgeon.
- Perform comprehensive problem-focused history and physical
- Interpret and correlate subjective and objective data to
formulate a differential diagnose and establish a working
- Formulate and implement a treatment or therapeutic plan for
- Monitor and facilitate the patient's progress through that
- Order, collect, and perform appropriate laboratory or
diagnostic procedures, and studies including but not limited to
blood and tissue specimens.
- Perform procedures including but not limited to local blocks,
and minor outpatient surgical procedures such as but not limited to
wound closure, wound management, superficial wound debridement,
incision anddrainage of subcutaneous abscess, k-wire removal and
external hardware removal.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including but not
limited to joint and bursa injections / aspirations, closed
reduction of fracturesand dislocations, as well as brace, cast and
- Assist in surgery to include but not limited to first assist,
deep andsuperficial tissue closures, application of appliances and
any other action delegated by the surgeon.
- HCA Healthcare will offer a competitive annual salary.
- Benefits will include health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time
off, short and long term disability.
About HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe:
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care hospital
that has been serving the community for more than 80 yearsThe
hospital has 342 licensed beds with more than 1,200 employees and a
medical staff consisting of 400 physicians and surgeons who
practice independently in a wide variety of specialtiesHCA Houston
Healthcare Conroe is currently the only hospital north of Houston
with a full-service open heart surgery program and an
internationally renowned Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric
MedicineThe desirable suburb of Conroe sits just forty miles away
from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse
city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports
teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live
music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a
shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy
the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods,
area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all
less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of
the area's public and private schools and availability of
institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort-reform state with
no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and
Keywords: Nurse.com, Conroe , Orthopedic PA Employment - Conroe, Texas, Human Resources , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!