Sr Engineer - Software Development
Company: Midas Management and Research
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Title: Sr Engineer - Software Development
Location: Conroe, TX (On-site)
Note: Embedded exp. with C#, WPF is required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- The engineer will design, develop, code, test, and debug the
- The engineer is also responsible for monitoring and analyzing
the stability and efficiency of the system.
- Design and implement the software for embedded devices and
systems, from creation to production and deployment.
- Test and debug system software.
- Monitor and maintain the system after development.
- Develop analytical tools to process and manage big data
- Experience in converting binary file formats into consumable
data for 3rd part users.
- Develop automation tools to monitor and analyze test data for
performance regression, trend analysis.
- Implement statistical or other mathematical methodologies as
needed for data analysis.
- Design, implement Algorithms and data processing methods
intended to run in an MCU-based environment.
--- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an
undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, and
4 years of related experience or through 8 years of software
- Experience as an embedded software engineer responsible for
designing and implementing software that's interfaces with embedded
devices and systems.
- Working Knowledge of Embedded Hardware to PC Software interface
using USB or other High Speed Data protocols.
- Experience in developing windows desktop applications with High
Level of proficiency in C# programing.
- Familiar with converting Python and Matlab scripts into C# and
use in Windows Applications for data processing and
- Previous Design Experience as an embedded software intended to
run in an MCU-based environment.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and REST based APIs.
- Experience in trouble-shooting computer software and hardware
- Experience in interfaces, USB, and hardware
- Microsoft Visual Studio for code development is
- Familiar with source control software Azure DevOps.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Self-motivated and passionate about your work and embedded
Keywords: Midas Management and Research, Conroe , Sr Engineer - Software Development, IT / Software / Systems , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...