Company: Crown Holdings
Posted on: May 16, 2020
CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown
Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and
sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are
passionate about helping our customers build their brands and
connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering
innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand
owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36
countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of $8.3
billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in
quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their
businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position
requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and
Crown s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging
solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as
new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with
innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at
beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range
of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the
perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where
it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage
Crown Cork & Seal s North American Beverage Packaging Division has
openings for Machine Operators at our manufacturing facility
located in Conroe, Texas. This facility manufactures aluminum cans
for the beverage industry.
Great pay, plus excellent retirement benefits including pension.
Other benefits include vacation/holiday pay, company-paid
health/life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
The Printer Operator works closely with the Manufacturing
Supervisor to ensure the printing of a quality product that meets
or exceeds customer expectations. The Printer Operator operates a
ink metal decorator machine with required supplies available to
produce labeled aluminum cans at the highest quality standards to
meet daily customer schedules.
* Safety & Quality minded with willingness for excellence
* Ensures all safety equipment, guards, and devices are in place at
all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
* Verifies proper setup of printer equipment, periodically
replenishing ink in the ink reservoir
* Operates the printer while checking for quality defects in the
* Performs label design changeover setups
* Performs timely quality control checks to ensure printer and
related equipment is within specifications
* Audits printer applications to ensure SOP specifications are
* Must work effectively in a team environment, and be self driven
* Analyze spoilage, record causes, and take corrective actions
* Performs preventative maintenance assignments
* Monitors equipment or processes and reports all problems to
* Follows all SOP operating procedures
* Keeps area safe, clean and organized
* Performs other related duties as required
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
* High school diploma or equivalent experience.
* 2-4 years of manufacturing/production experience a plus.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good recordkeeping skills.
* Good listening skills.
* Accurate measurement capability.
* Ability to understand and speak basic English.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The
associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The
associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds repetitively.
Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close
vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While
performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally
exposed to fumes. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of
temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Crown Holdings, Conroe , Printer Operator, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!