Our office is seeking a qualified professional to join their
winning team for the role of Entry Level Sales Team Member (Sales
experience preferred, but required). We seek an energetic
professional interested in helping our business grow through
value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If
you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced
environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career
with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to
success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within the
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales
representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing)
preferred, but not required
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Able to learn computer functions
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you
on the next steps in the interview process.
If you possess a strong worth ethic and can bring a positive
energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place
to get your foot in the door!
We are looking to hire this week. Training is provided for the
right candidate. Please submit your resume for immediate
consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up
an interview with our hiring manager.
We are a staffing company dedicated in placing quality
candidates within our network of companies. We are unique and far
different from most staffing companies. All Jobs posted on our
sites are for immediate direct hire and we also hire on behalf of
our clients. This eliminates steps in the hiring process and gets
you to work faster!