Store 2742244: 145 Robinson Rd, Oak Ridge North, Texas
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
Our global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 25
countries is who makes that possible for our millions of clients
worldwide, which is why we are committed to helping them achieve
their goals and grow with us. We set ourselves apart by our culture
of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in
serving others, what we've built and what we are striving to
achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in
your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K: learn
and advance in one of our stores near you or take on a new
challenge in our support offices here and around the world. When
you grow, we grow - together.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Ability to work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions
• Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrive to work on time.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations
(add, subtract, multiply and divide). Essential Duties
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately,
handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for
• Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery
machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
• Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to
maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and
cleaning of all equipment at store.
• Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety,
cleanliness, and proper working order.
• Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
• Completes build-to’s for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
• Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
• Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be
required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out
• Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing
occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from
ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
(i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up
to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may
require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place
and remove signs). THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL
QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY
THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB. NOTE: This Job Description may
change periodically as required by business necessity, with or
without advance notice to employees.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: