Warehouse Worker (88H)
Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Cargo Specialist
responsible for receiving supplies, weapons, equipment and mail to
and from air, land and water by manual and mechanical methods. This
is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Inspect, count and document cargo utilizing both manual and
automated data processing systems
- Load and unload supplies and equipment from ships, docks,
beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and
- Operate and maintain all types and sizes of winches, cranes and
- Create load plans for air shipment and ocean liner vessels
- Operate ocean liner vessel equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Warehouse Worker (88H), Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!