Air Traffic Controller
Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Air Traffic Control
Operator responsible for tracking planes and giving them landing
and takeoff instructions at air traffic control facilities. This is
not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Control airborne and ground traffic
- Assist in the installation/relocation of tactical air traffic
- Process flight plan data and maintain logs, records, files and
tape recordings of voice communications
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Air Traffic Controller, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!