Heavy Duty Truck Driver
Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Motor transport
operators responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles
to transport personnel and cargo. This is not a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Operate all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain
- Manage load, unload, and safety of personnel being
- Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on
vehicles and trailers
- Employ convoy defense techniques
- Identify, correct or report all vehicle deficiencies
- Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air, rail or
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Heavy Duty Truck Driver, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!