Automation Robotics and Vision
Company: Impellam Group N.A.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Automation Robotics and Vision Technician
Our client, has a opening for an Automation Robotics and
Vision Technician to join their team, salary dependent on
experience in Conroe, Texas!
Performs electric and electronic (focused on robotics,
artificial vision, automation and CNC) advance maintenance
inspections, diagnosis and corrective actions, performing
systematic analysis of problems and improvement opportunities and
providing support as a technical referent, in a safe and efficient
manner according to applicable procedures and best practices,
complying with defined quality standards.
- Inspects, diagnoses and performs advanced electric and
electronic repairs, replacements and upgrades.
- Follows up repairs ensuring the performed work
- Inspects, diagnosis and improvement of any robot (including end
of arm tools), automation and vision equipment according to
- Coordinates with the production tooling shop the proper
mechanical repairs and adjustments needed.
- Makes complex failure analysis, establishing the problems' root
causes and taking actions to avoid repetitions.
- Performs reviews of emergency groups' repairs and complex
- Plans subassemblies policies.
- Develops advanced PLC programs and software.
- Interprets electrical drawings.
- Verifies the correct functioning of tools, instruments and
accessories checking they fulfill with specifications.
- Completed Engineering Degree or Technical College Degree
- 5 years of experience in the company or 2/3 years operating or
maintaining heavy manufacturing steel industrial system, or
equivalent and entry level exam approved.
- Advanced Knowledge of instrumentation systems
- Advanced Knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic controllers -
- Advanced Knowledge of AC motor systems
- Knowledge of Robotic Systems (ABB)
- Knowledge of CNC Controllers (Fanuc)
- Knowledge of power distribution and motor control systems (high
& medium Voltage)
- Knowledge of equipment inspection techniques
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance
- Knowledge of mechanical & transmission equipment preferred
- Knowledge of lubrication theory and systems preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic equipment preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to
be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not
associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the
New York metro area.
Keywords: Impellam Group N.A., Conroe , Automation Robotics and Vision, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!