Bakery Operator 3
Company: Fiesta Mart LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Bakery Operator is responsible for equipment set up and
operation. He will ensure all product specifications are met and
required documentation is completed. He communicates all issues to
- Operate and set up equipment for use and run product through
- Weigh product to ensure the correct weights are being scaled and
make minor adjustments as needed.
- Select the correct program on the oven. Insert and remove product
from the oven.
- Oven use required to proof and bake products.
- Mix/fry/glaze donuts and glaze crme cakes.
- Perform proper quality checks and adjust equipment as needed to
ensure product quality.
- Break down equipment for sanitation.
- Works on two different lines.
- Train new operators.
- Ensure all safety procedures are being followed.
- Complete rack tags.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and
to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark downs or property defacement.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- A minimum of High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of baking techniques.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Capable of following verbal directions.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously-
- Occasionally- Sitting, pushing and pulling up to 150 lbs.,
climbing up to 6 foot height, kneeling, and crouching.
- Frequently- Carrying up to 50 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs.,
bending, balancing, stooping, and reaching waist/overhead
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on
tile/concrete, manual dexterity, talking, seeing, hearing and
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Loud noise, cluttered floor surface, contact with
skin irritant, toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets),
nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, slippery floor surface, and
contact with sharp objects.
- Continuously-hazardous equipment (mechanical moving parts)
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside store location with
Keywords: Fiesta Mart LLC, Conroe , Bakery Operator 3, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!