Responsibilities of this role include
leading On-the-Job (OJT) and classroom training of manufacturing
employees, coordination of training schedules, monitoring and
effectiveness of training, and onboarding within the manufacturing
team. Ensuring compliance to all Cantel safety, quality and
operations processes. This position will also be involved in
assisting with documentation revision. #CB
- Coordinate training schedules for new hire employees and
cross-training for current employees.
Maintain employee training records.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as
orientation, on-the-job training, refresher training,
- Create Training Checklists, Knowledge Checks and
- Audit trainees to measure progress and to evaluate
effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress of trainees.
- Make suggestions on improving work procedures.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, including written
and presentation skills.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft office.
• Organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Knowledge of documentation requirements.
• Understanding of Adult Learning Principles.
• Able to analyze problems and recommend better solutions.
• Understands how to encourage, coach and mentor employees.
• Ability to work flexible hours to cover multiple shifts as
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or in Training, HR, Education or
• 1-3 years Training Specialist experience with a Bachelor’s
• 2-4 years Training Specialist experience with an Associate’s
• This position will require working in an office setting and on
the manufacturing production floor.
At Cantel, preventing
infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection
prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are
dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that
improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this
mission by delivering our products through the following operating
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and
irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems,
disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to
disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Sciences: Water purification systems
for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis
caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing
systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.
infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market
(face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers,
saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and
Cantel employees are inspired
to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare
providers. If you are looking for a company driven by
an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future
of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see
why people love working here.