Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Technical Engineer
responsible for construction site development in areas such as
technical investigation, surveys, drafts and construction
plans/specifications. They conduct land surveys, make maps and
prepare detailed plans for construction projects. This is NOT a
civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Perform field and laboratory tests on construction materials,
surveys and drafts
- Draw topographic maps and charts using Computer Aided Drafting
systems and software
- Conduct geodetic and construction surveys and results utilizing
Automated Integrated Survey Instruments and Global Positioning
- Draw diagrams for wiring and plumbing of structures
- Provide technical support for vertical and horizontal
- Build scale models of land areas that show hills, lakes, roads
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 17 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Engineer, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!