Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Payroll Specialist is a member of the Payroll team that is
responsible for the day-to-day payroll functions ensuring
compliance with company policies and federal, state, and local
laws. Organizes the production of payroll checks and provides
associated information. Assesses current structure and suggests
efficient enhancements to the organization. Under general
supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs
assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts
within their field. Displays core job competencies by analyzing
possible solutions using standard procedures while developing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares weekly multi-state payroll for up to 4,000+ hourly
craft employees, both Union and Non-union.
- Works with Project Management teams to collect timesheets
timely in order to meet deadlines.
- Prepares bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payroll for over
600+ salary employees.
- Assists with the reviews of all new hires and verifies that
payroll related changes are accurately reflected within the payroll
- Processes timesheets timely through time and attendance
- Assists with implementation of timekeeping systems and
integrations with SAP and third party providers.
- Administrates garnishments, support payments, and other
- Prepares payroll account reconciliations.
- Assists and support all internal and external audits related to
- Identifies and solves problems, makes sound judgments; and
deals tactfully and effectively with employees and other department
- Assists management with ad-hoc requests, including special
projects and initiatives
- Assists with preparation of management reports
- Observes and complies with all safety rules.
- Performs other related duties as required and
Powered by JazzHR
- Bachelors Degree in business, accounting, finance or related
field; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience
may be substituted on a year-to-year basis.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing multi-state
- Construction payroll experience preferred.
- High degree of professionalism and respect for
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a complex and fast-paced
operating environment, with accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to providing quality
work in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while
inspiring respect and credibility.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
Keywords: Bilfinger, Conroe , Payroll Specialist, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!