Resort Activities Associate ($1000 Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
This position will be responsible for the successful execution
of activities and events by consistently monitoring resort activity
programs, special events and entertainment. Provides activity
updates to all resort staff and all related employees and/or 3rd
party vendors. This individual will assist with the internal and
external communication to drive marketing value to all resort sales
and marketing channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Monitors all activities to ensure the safety and security of
all Owners and Guests.
- Actively communicates activities and events to all Owners and
Guests. Also, ensures excellent customer service as it relates to
our activities and functions property - wide.
- Assists in the planning and execution of resort activities and
- Computer use to prepare communications/flyers to be used
throughout the resort.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Proven participation in clubs, sports, volunteerism, or
extra-curricular activities strongly desired
- Effectively communicate in English - bilingual is a plus.
- Must be able and willing to swim and participate in water
sports and water activities.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Computer knowledge - MS Office Suite.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated experience interacting with children and
- Experience in a theme park, parks and recreation, hospitality
or resort environment are desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Familiarity with water safety, CPR certification strongly
- First Aid Certified strongly desired
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Conroe , Resort Activities Associate ($1000 Sign-on Bonus), Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!