Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
Posted on: July 18, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not
just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where
diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and
find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee
recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are
currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the
We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Registered Nurse -
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the
community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated
Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
cardiac care services, women’s center, daVinci robotic surgery,
neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep
center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging
services, and wound care
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA
Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive
network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers
and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus
Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine
ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a
regional transfer center.
Things you will do in this
- Performs duties in accordance with unit specific standards of
care and evidenced by documentation, observation and
competencies. Includes, but not limited to (2) patient
identifiers (name and account number), hand off communication.
- Assessment completed within 24 hours of admission and each
shift as needed by patient condition.
- Nursing Plan of Care is developed to meet individual patient
needs according to nursing standard of care/practice within 24
hours of admissions.
- Plan is updated with any changes in patient condition and at
least every 24 hours.
- Formulates and takes nursing actions to implement plan of care;
records actions and patient response in Meditech.
- Patient/Family involvement is indicated on plan of care if
- Patient teaching is planned and implemented.
- Delivers care with respect to the individuals spiritual and
- Changes in patient’s physiological and behavioral status are
recognized, documented as they occur.
- Adverse response to care or treatment is recognized, documented
and reported to the physician.
- Hand off Communication occurs at shift change, between
department, upon transfer and discharge.
- Provides patient education and documentation of understanding
regarding tests, procedures, equipment and medications.
- Manages pain through assessment (with appropriate pain scale)
intervention, re-assessment within one hour of intervention.
- Orders are implemented as ordered.
- Physical and psychosocial needs are met for an assigned group
- Patient care is prioritized and delegated as based on patient
- Provides patient care with consideration of professional
ethics. Is aware of hospital ethics policy and utilizes as
- Maintains responsibility for patients assigned to LPN or Nurse
Technician staff, directs activities of the LPN or Nurse Technician
staff within their scope of practice.
- Delivers care in a safe and effective manner.
- Delivers medication according to policy; to include eMAR
scanning where available and Medication Reconciliation.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding safety and
precautions, used all safety devices and processes.
- Participates in process improvement activity standards.
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality and privacy;
- Supportive of the ethics and compliance programs set forth by
- Graduate of accredited school of
qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas RN
- American Red Cross or
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS)
and Certification required
- CRRN preferred
- Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred,
involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills,
organization/time management skills, excellent customer service
skills; professional appearance
HCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d
love to hear from you.
If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear
from one of our recruiters. We are
actively interviewing so apply today!
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, Conroe , Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!