SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We
have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest
provider of healthcare services as a Manager (RN) in Emergency
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a
tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the
community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated
Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit,
cardiac care services, women’s center, daVinci robotic surgery,
neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep
center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging
services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is
affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare
Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network
outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic
imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South
Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care
centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer
What you will do in this role:
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the
- Models a culture of outstanding customer service for
employees, patients, families, and physicians
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered to
patients and families within the Emergency Department based upon
the nursing process assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating patient care is in compliance with hospital policies and
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental
and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and
support the provision of services.
- Recommends and assists in the selection of a sufficient number
of qualified and competent personnel to provide care and
- Maintains the Performance Improvement activities of the
department as appropriate.
- Responsible for orienting, in-service training, and continuing
education for all staff within the Emergency Department.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff
members is assessed, maintained, demonstrated, and improved on an
- Maintains accuracy of EMTALA Log and ED Dashboard
- Coordinates and ensures daily staffing ratios appropriate for
the provision of care with the departmental standard.
- Supports the provision of patient care through supply
management and Point of Use Compliance.
What qualifications you will
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as
- BSN is required.
- At least 5 years of Emergency Department experience with
2 years management experience within the Emergency Department
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic
Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced
Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s
list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA
ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named
HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of
excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the
Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply
today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option