Military Police Officer
Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Military Police Officer
responsible for protecting the lives and property on Army
installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. They
control traffic, prevent crime and respond to all emergencies. This
is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Law enforcement patrols
- Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in
- Crime scene security and processing
- Arrest and charge criminal suspects
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 10 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Military Police Officer, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!