Accounting and Financial Management Technician
Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Finance Management
Technician responsible for budgeting, disbursing and accounting for
government funds. This is not a civilian contractor position.
No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Receive and post documents to accounting/budget systems
- Process treasury checks for payment and pay for invoices
- Maintain files and prepare financial reports/travel
- Review contracts, invoices and receive reports
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Accounting and Financial Management Technician, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!