Stock and Distribution Clerk
Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Automated Logistical
Specialist responsible for supervising and performing management or
warehouse functions in order to maintain equipment records and
parts. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No
experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such
as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of
contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming
supplies and equipment
- Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts
data through improved maintenance management
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Conroe , Stock and Distribution Clerk, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!