Company: World Finance
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Do you want to start a career with opportunities for growth and
advancement, not just a sales or retail job? Do you love working
with people and providing positive customer service and sales
experiences? If so, we're looking for you!
World Finance is looking for a friendly and outgoing Customer
Service Representative (Account Specialist) who can provide
outstanding customer service!
Ever since we first opened in 1962 our unparalleled customer
service has set us apart from the rest! Today, we continue to focus
on helping people Get Back to the Good in life in more than 1200
branches in 16 states, providing small loans and tax services. Team
members have described our culture as "friendly and rewarding" and
we were even recently named as a Top Workplace in multiple
Why consider World?
- We highly value growth and advancement! (Over 80 percent of
branch managers hired last year were promoted from the account
- Monthly bonus opportunities and an annual Tax Bonus
- Rewarding and impactful work environment
- You get to work with our customers, providing positive
experiences every day!
- World Finance offers all team members paid volunteer time to
give back to their communities!
- Low-cost employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance
for full time Team Members
- 401(k) plan including company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Some of the Customer Service Representative essential duties
- Providing excellent customer service by assisting customers on
the phone and in the office with questions, concerns, and product
- Preparing loan documents and managing the application
- Providing quick and friendly customer service in taking and
posting loan payments
- Contacting customers to help them get back on track if they
have overdue payments
- Working with Management to maintain branch operating
- Maintaining customer relationships and keeping in contact with
our customers regarding their loan status
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative position,
you must meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Willing and able to work Saturday hours (daytime)
- Stable work history (more than one year in previous customer
service representative, sales representative, or related position
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred
- Valid US driver's license, not in jeopardy of
- Access to a dependable vehicle and the vehicle must be
- Previous sales or collections experience is preferred
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Conroe , Account Specialist, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!