Company: Express Employment Professionals - Conroe (Houston
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Executive -Assistant -- Temp-to-Hire - -$15-$20/HrA local
company in -Conroe is searching for a Bilingual Executive Assistant
-with 3+ years of -Executive Assistant for Senior Level Exec.
experience. This is a -temp-to-hire position with a growing company
that prides themselves on client satisfaction. Interested
candidates please send updated resume to: -Responsibilities:
- Managing the executive calendar.
- Requiring interaction with internal and external executives and
assistants to schedule a wide variety of business meetings.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone and electronic
communications on behalf of the COO
- Routing incoming calls to the appropriate parties quickly and
- Independently creating well-organized, grammatically correct
memos and reports for distribution to members of various
departments, vendors and/or clients.
- Assisting with planning special events.
- Using various software applications such as spreadsheets,
SmartSheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and
graphics packages to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data
- Maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Interpreting and communicating operating policies.
- Making travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
and creating trip itineraries.
- Proficiency in accessing emails, electronic calendars, and
other basic office support software.Skills & experience:
- Must be English-Spanish Bilingual.
- Two years of -college or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a Clerical and/or
Administrative role with heavy support for Senior Level or
Executive Level officers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business
vocabulary to effectively represent the COO and the Company to
outside parties. -
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Excellent proofreading, and editing skills. -
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing
dynamic environment with deadline pressures. -
- Analytical and critical problem-solving skills. -
- Demonstrated ability in dealing directly with clients.
- Must have accurate data entry skills.
- Must have professional demeanor.
- Must be extremely organized.Apply online or at our
office:Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for
your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our
services and support. -Three -Ways -to -Apply: -(choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to: - - - - - - -
-email@example.com -or -
- Call our office (936) 760-1771
- Visit out office:2816 Interstate 45 North Suite 100 Conroe, TX
77303Walk ins: Monday-Friday from 9AM-2PMPlease bring your
identifications for your I-9 form. - -(click on link for more
information)About us:Express works with job seekers to help find
the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the
leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location
Name, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for
part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a
wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or genetic information.Antonio -is eager to serve as your contact
for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the
first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Conroe (Houston, Conroe , Executive Assistant, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!