Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Company: Nexion Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
$16 - $17/hr. based on experience
PRN Available - All Shifts
Nexion affiliates operate 53 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as
well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana,
Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and
assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by
their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is
reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family
member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality
Summary of our CMAs
CMA is to administer oral and topical medications to residents.
These tasks are performed as ordered by a physician, under the
supervision of a licensed nurse, in accordance with state and
federal rules and regulations, and consistent with facility
- State certification as a nursing assistant is required
- State approved medication administration certification
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Complete familiarity with duties of a certified nursing
- Highly developed observation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read medication labels etc.
CMA Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering call lights promptly to determine resident
- Providing the required support to assist residents with their
activities of daily living
- Taking/recording vital signs, such as temperature
blood-pressure as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Makes routine rounds on assigned residents in accordance with
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or
condition to supervisor.
- Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI,
Staffing) as requested.
We're pleased to offer our CMAs:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Keywords: Nexion Health, Conroe , Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!