Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator - Conroe, TX
Company: Texas Oncology
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview: Texas Oncology/TCRS requires employees to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to
applicable, verified accommodation requests. Texas Colon & Rectal
Specialists is looking for a Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator to
join our team! This position will work and support our Conroe, TX.
location; 500 Medical Center Blvd Suite 340, Conroe, TX 77304.
Texas Colon & Rectal Specialists is a specialty surgical division
within Texas Oncology that is committed to providing leading-edge
treatments for colon and rectal diseases and disorders. We are one
of the largest colorectal care specialist groups in the United
States. We are committed to growing our mission to provide you with
the most advanced, compassionate colorectal healthcare. Being a
large group simply means we can offer more convenience to our
patients. Texas Colon & Rectal Specialist (TCRS) is here to provide
our patients with leading-edge treatment for anal abscesses,
fistulas, fissures, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, and ostomy care.
Whether it is in-office visit or telemedicine, we are here for
you.Why work for us? Come join our team that is responsible for
helping lead Texas Oncology in treating more patients diagnosed
with cancer than any other provider in Texas. We offer our
employees a competitive benefits package that includes Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability
coverage, a generous PTO program, and a 401k plan that comes with a
company match. In addition to a Wellness program that rewards you
for practicing a healthy lifestyle, and many other great perks,
such as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Assistance program, and
discounts on some of your favorite retailers.What does a Front Desk
Coordinator do? Responsible for general clinic office functions
that support efficient and effective patient care including patient
registration, insurance verification, collection of applicable
co-insurance and/or co-payments and scheduling of diagnostic and
follow-up appointments and procedures. Texas Oncology is part of
the US Oncology Network and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin. Responsibilities: The
essential duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates all front office work and patient flow
- Resolve all office-based issues and tasks related to equipment,
computer and supplies.
- Answer telephone calls, re-direct calls as appropriate, and
assist callers with questions or concerns.
- Maintain accurate, real-time, physician/clinic schedules
ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Enter patient insurance and demographic information, including
any new/updated information into the patient accounting
- Ensure historical medical record is scanned into EMR, for
- Review patient balances, and insurance coverage levels to
determine patient financial responsibility, including co-insurance
rates for in-office procedures.
- Perform all check-out tasks including scheduling patients for
follow-up appointments and printing educational material and
patient visit summaries as requested.
- Balance receipts daily and reconciles daily work.
- Create office-based claims and push to the insurance company's
- Confirm referrals are current and in the chart
- Assist in retrieving in office procedure
- Maintain the Workflow dashboard which includes missing slips &
no shows Qualifications: The ideal candidate for the Front Desk
Coordinator will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Knowledge of patient registration and insurance verification
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type patient
- Skill in operating a computer, copy machine, fax machine,
scanner and multi-line telephone.
- Skill in multi-tasking and preparedness to cover other front
office and clinic functions as necessary.
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely and compassionately.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- The ideal candidate is bilingual in English/Spanish
Keywords: Texas Oncology, Conroe , Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator - Conroe, TX, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!