Mover / Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - KimberJay Co
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company OverviewCollege Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has
established a brand new territory serving The Woodlands, Tomball,
Rose Hill, North Cypress, and Lakewood Forest!We are looking to
fill this position ASAP before we open our doors for business in
May. If you want to work for a team oriented, fun, and enthusiastic
company, this is the position you've been looking for! We strive to
train, mentor, and grow all who walk through these halls. Training
will begin ASAP in preparation for our grand opening. Excellent
earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and performance
based bonuses. EARN $14 PER HOUR + Tips with College Hunks Hauling
Junk and Moving. To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest,
Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see
what all the buzz is about and join our winning team. College Hunks
Hauling Junk & Moving is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise
and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk &
Moving also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has
been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank,
Undercover Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The
Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox
Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York
Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc.
and more. As a Mover - Junk Remover, you are the first point of
contact for clients on the job. Essential duties:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check. Each CHHJ
location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - KimberJay Co, Conroe , Mover / Junk Removal Specialist - Hiring Immediately, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!