Company: City of Conroe
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for the safety of patrons in the pool(s) and the
surrounding environments. Act as first responder in emergency
situations. Provide customer service to all members, participants,
and guests. Follow and enforce all City and Center policies and
procedures. Participate in all in-service training sessions.
Conduct various pool maintenance duties, including testing water
chemistry and checking mechanical system operation. Complete all
required records and reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Enforces all polices, rules and regulations of the Aquatic Center
to ensure safe participation of patrons using the facilities.
Provides excellent service, handles questions, and concerns.
* Performs routine safety inspections, tests and logs water
chemistry, performs daily maintenance duties inclusive of cleaning
pools, decks, and locker rooms.
* Acts as First Responder in an emergency situation, expected to
perform rescues and apply necessary first aid.
* Participate in all in-service training sessions.
* Completes and submits all required records and reports with
accuracy and timeliness.
* Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Minimum age of 15. Must be pursuing high school diploma or
equivalent. Must possess current American Red Cross Certifications
in Lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
Must possess valid Texas "Class C" driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of and up to date on all required certifications.
* Skill in good communication and public relation skills.
* Ability to walk, stand, kneel, climb, sit, and swim for long
periods of time.
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Ability to demonstrate leadership.
The work requires medium and requires the ability to exert up to 50
pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects. Additionally, the following
physical abilities are required: balancing, climbing, crouching,
feeling, grasping, handling, hearing, kneeling, lifting, mental
acuity, pulling, reaching, repetitive motions, speaking, standing,
talking, and walking.
Keywords: City of Conroe, Conroe , Part-Time Lifeguard, Other , Conroe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!